activemq-users mailing list archives

From francesco81 <Francesco.PADOV...@bticino.it>
Subject Re: Artemis rejects the clientid after client disconnection
Date Thu, 15 Jun 2017 14:44:30 GMT
Just to give you all possible information:
when the client goes down (as I wrote above: not gracefully) Artemis does
NOT send any lwt message. Actuallly the client, on connection, indicates an
lwt topic and message. And in case of gracefully disconnection Artemis sends
it... In this case, instead, Artemis does NOT send it. I don't know if it's
cause, consequence or simply part of the problem ...anyway it's related.
Hope can help.

Francesco