activemq-users mailing list archives

From Chester_Zheng <chester_zh...@sina.com>
Subject o.s.jms.listener.DefaultMessageListenerContainer-Number of scheduled consumers has dropped below concurrentConsumers limit, probably due to tasks having been rejected. Check your thread pool configuration! Automatic recovery to be triggered by remaining consumers.
Date Wed, 07 Jun 2017 09:04:00 GMT
Hi, AllI met a problem. I used the "DefaultMessageListenerContainer" to
increase the consumer count, but when the app run awhile, the log shows that
"o.s.jms.listener.DefaultMessageListenerContainer-Number of scheduled
consumers has dropped below concurrentConsumers limit, probably due to tasks
having been rejected. Check your thread pool configuration! Automatic
recovery to be triggered by remaining consumers."The XML configuration that
I use a single point. No any cluster.The Java code config is
following:DefaultMessageListenerContainer defaultMessageListenerContainer =
new DefaultMessageListenerContainer();
defaultMessageListenerContainer.setPubSubDomain(true);
defaultMessageListenerContainer.setDestination(adminQueue);
defaultMessageListenerContainer.setConnectionFactory(connectionFactory);
defaultMessageListenerContainer.setPubSubNoLocal(false);
defaultMessageListenerContainer.setMessageListener(this);
defaultMessageListenerContainer.setSessionAcknowledgeMode(Session.AUTO_ACKNOWLEDGE);
defaultMessageListenerContainer.setIdleConsumerLimit(10);
defaultMessageListenerContainer.setIdleTaskExecutionLimit(100);
defaultMessageListenerContainer.initialize();
defaultMessageListenerContainer.setMaxMessagesPerTask(10);
defaultMessageListenerContainer.setConcurrentConsumers(100);
defaultMessageListenerContainer.setMaxConcurrentConsumers(500);
defaultMessageListenerContainer.start();And for increasing producing and
consuming, I made more than 1 message queue. I don't think that making more
queues can lead to this problem.How could I solve this problem?Please, Help
me.Thanks!!!