activemq-users mailing list archives

From xabhi <xabh...@gmail.com>
Subject Switch to Artemis from ActiveMQ v5.14.4?
Date Mon, 05 Jun 2017 11:49:18 GMT
What is the difference between Artemis and current ActiveMQ versions? When
should one be preferred over another? Is there any difference between
features?
Artemis docs say it has outstanding performance - should this be preferred
over ActiveMQ? How stable Artemis is in production environments?

I have been using ActiveMQ since v5.8 and it has worked well and am hearing
of new messaging products like Artemis(under ActiveMQ umbrella) and Kafka
etc. I am looking for some feedback for these products when compared to
ActiveMQ.

Thanks,
Abhi