activemq-users mailing list archives

From Tim Bain <tb...@alumni.duke.edu>
Subject Re: ActiveMQ with PostgreSQL: Not deleting persistent messages sent to a topic
Date Mon, 08 May 2017 13:12:32 GMT
The odds of that bug being prioritized for work will increase if you can
use a debugger to help figure out specifically what is failing in the code.
Nothing says that one of the developers won't prioritize it as-is, but your
odds would be better if you were able to say "here's the block of code with
the wrong logic."

But it's really your decision how important it is to you that the bug get
fixed as soon as possible.

Tim