activemq-users mailing list archives

From Tim Bain <tb...@alumni.duke.edu>
Subject Re: BlobMessage in ActiveMQ-CPP by now 2017
Date Fri, 26 May 2017 12:40:51 GMT
That's not how I expected it would work. Every message ultimately gets
converted to the OpenWire protocol, no matter which language you use, so I
assumed that methods with the same name in the different languages would
translate to the same OpenWire content, but it sounds like that's not
happening here.

Tim Bish, could you please explain what users can expect in terms of
compatibility when using different languages for sending and receiving
messages? Or is the fact that this particular method isn't compatible
across languages just a bug?