activemq-users mailing list archives

From Clebert Suconic <clebert.suco...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Is creating thousands of connections to a single AMQ broker node and keeping them open an anti-pattern?
Date Fri, 19 May 2017 18:22:09 GMT
Artemis has a new architecture and is more effective on keeping
managing connections. Starting from the Journal where we do everything
asynchronous using a lot less threads and more performant. It's the
reason why Artemis merged ActiveMQ.. and it's been quite improved at
2.1.0.. It's worth to at least check it.