activemq-users mailing list archives

From Clebert Suconic <clebert.suco...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Artemis production ready?
Date Tue, 02 May 2017 20:33:43 GMT
On Mon, May 1, 2017 at 10:57 AM, Mike Tod <mtod@foundationmedicine.com> wrote:
> One failover cluster in the AWS US instance another failover cluster in the AWS Europe
instance (more specifically the German instance) then connect both and filter by region to
keep local traffic within the region.

How would you do the filter? HTTP and local connection?

I think it can be done... however I would of course test your
solution. Let us know how it goes and if you need help eventually.

you're going to run two 2-node clusters wouldn't that just be a 4-node cluster?

> Justin

happy with the performance. I know there are several 3rd parties that if I need to add a support
model they would be happy to sign a contract. :)

> I plan on setting up 2-2 node clusters and connecting them across the pond and stress
test the solution.

> Mike
>

> --
>
> This communication and any files transmitted with it may contain information that is
considered to be confidential, privileged and exempt from disclosure under applicable law.
This message is intended for Foundation Medicine-affiliated use and that of the intended recipient
only and may contain information that is protected by Foundation Medicine policies and the
HIPAA Privacy Rule, 45 CFR ยง 164.500. This communication is intended solely for the use of
intended recipient. If you are not the intended recipient, you are hereby notified that any
use, dissemination or copying of this communication is strictly prohibited. If you have received
this communication in error, please notify the sender immediately and delete this message
immediately. Thank you for your cooperation.

--
Clebert Suconic