activemq-users mailing list archives

From Clebert Suconic <clebert.suco...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Re: Artemis backup failover even quorum vote failed because of empty networkhealthcheck
Date Fri, 05 May 2017 13:49:30 GMT
I'm not sure how you're doing this...

you should have 3 pairs of active/backup for this to work...

or if you don't care about having slaves for 2 of the servers?

it seems to me that you have shared storage and 2 servers waiting to
become live? they won't be part of the topology until they get the
lock.

I will need some clarification and version on what you're doing.

On Fri, May 5, 2017 at 1:16 AM, 怀守昆 <huaishk@sina.com> wrote:
> Sorry for late response.
>
> Just updated test plan, with 3 master and 1 slave, using static connectors.
>
> After 4 node started, the slave become backup of 1 master.
> Then i use iptables to block outgoing packet on port 61616 at slave side, so it is kind
of isolation.
> 60 seconds later, backup become live with the same node id.
>
> I tried master and the "slave", both can accept message.
>
> One more question, why live stop replication before quorum vote result come out?
> in this case, if vote result is to shutdown, then we my possibly lose some message.

isLiveDown(), networkHealthCheck is also checked.

--
Clebert Suconic