activemq-users mailing list archives

From Dan Irwin <rummymob...@gmail.com>
Subject Artemis 2 - Replication/failover issues
Date Tue, 02 May 2017 03:00:15 GMT
Hello,

I am playing with Artemis 2. I have a fairly simple 2 node configuration
with replication and failover.

I suspect there is a replication bug. Stopping and restarting the master
results in:

ERROR [org.apache.activemq.artemis.core.server] AMQ224000: Failure in
initialisation: java.lang.IllegalArgumentException: Collection is empty
        at java.util.EnumSet.copyOf(EnumSet.java:174) [rt.jar:1.8.0_121]
        at
org.apache.activemq.artemis.core.postoffice.impl.SimpleAddressManager.lambda$updateAddressInfo$0(SimpleAddressManager.java:240)
[artemis-server-2.0.0.jar:2.0.0]

I have had a look around, and I didn't notice any issues for this. However,
I did notice on the development list that a 2.0.1 or 2.1 is due shortly,
and has fixes for replication issues.

Is this a known issue, and will it be fixed in the next 2.whatever release?

Thank you