activemq-users mailing list archives

From bbuzzard <Billy.Buzz...@bnsflogistics.com>
Subject RE: How do I Set Up Multiple ActiveMQ Services on one Windows Machine
Date Mon, 15 May 2017 20:27:57 GMT
With my instances, I run the instance and specify STOP.  So if I had a test instance at /opt/test
then I would execute /opt/test/bin/test STOP.

From: adnan [via ActiveMQ] [mailto:ml+s2283324n4726154h53@n4.nabble.com]
Sent: Monday, May 15, 2017 9:46 AM
To: Billy Buzzard <billy.buzzard@bnsflogistics.com>
Subject: RE: How do I Set Up Multiple ActiveMQ Services on one Windows Machine

Thank you for your response.

For the most part i am able to run multiple instances of apache on a single Linux machine.
As rightly identified updated the XML files with different port and able to process XML files
through the MQ.

But when trying to stop a specific service its always stopping the first instance that was
started and successfully stops the first instance, upon looking at the logs i could see its
trying to stop the second instance but fails.

My issue now is what else need to be modified or any other changes required that would ensure
when i go about stopping a specific instance it only stops it instead of the instance that
was first started? Any insight? We are using 4.1.2 but are open to upgrade if that helps.
Validated the same in higher version, but the issue persists i.e. starting multiple instances
and consuming from those MQ is fine, but when stopping it always stops the service that was
first started.

For now living with kill -9 PID. Need some help!