activemq-users mailing list archives

From bbuzzard <Billy.Buzz...@bnsflogistics.com>
Subject RE: How do I Set Up Multiple ActiveMQ Services on one Windows Machine
Date Fri, 12 May 2017 16:09:55 GMT
I forgot to mention that you will need to make sure that your jetty port setting in the "jetty.xml"
file are unique per instance ( e.g. instance one 8161 and instance two 8162 ).  If you want
to isolate the instances then you should consider making the ports for the TransportConnectors
and NetworkBridges in the "activemq.xml" file unique too.

From: Billy Buzzard
Sent: Friday, May 12, 2017 11:13 AM
To: 'adnan [via ActiveMQ]' <ml+s2283324n4725891h0@n4.nabble.com>
Subject: RE: How do I Set Up Multiple ActiveMQ Services on one Windows Machine

Yes I was able to get it working.  From the console, execute "activemq create <path and
name to new instance>".  So if you want to create a "test" instance in the "/opt" folder
on a Linux machine, you would execute "activemq create /opt/test".  The "/opt/test/bin" folder
will contain a script that has the same name as the instance, "test", that is used to launch
the instance.  Configuration information is stored in the "/opt/test/conf" folder.