activemq-users mailing list archives

From Justin Bertram <jbert...@apache.org>
Subject Re: Artemis 2.0 cluster fail over issue
Date Fri, 12 May 2017 17:36:17 GMT
Using ${udp-address:231.7.7.7} is functionally equivalent to 231.7.7.7 since both are just
details of the overall UDP multicast configuration. You still haven't answered my question
about whether or not UDP multicast is supported in your cloud environment. Can you speak to
this point?

Justin

----- Original Message -----
From: "mtod" <mtod@thetods.net>
To: users@activemq.apache.org
Sent: Friday, May 12, 2017 11:47:21 AM
Subject: Re: Artemis 2.0 cluster fail over issue

Looking at the slaves I see an entry in the log for topology I'm not sure
what the initialConnectors=[] mean.

12:57:26,528 DEBUG [org.apache.activemq.artemis.core.client.impl.Topology]
Topology@4d2d5542[owner=ServerLocatorImpl [initialConnectors=[],
discoveryGroupConfiguration=DiscoveryGroupConfiguration{name='dg-group1',
refreshTimeout=10000, discoveryInitialWaitTimeout=10000}]] is sending
topology to QuorumManager(server=null)