activemq-users mailing list archives

From Justin Bertram <jbert...@apache.org>
Subject Re: load class from activeMQ broker config
Date Tue, 30 May 2017 15:36:15 GMT
> How can I change my packaging/deployment? Could you tell me more ?

I believe that's being addressed on your JBoss forum thread.

> I should receive token from client who try to connect to my broker, then send it to a
system in order to verify client and to get further informations about him.

I'm still curious...

What additional information are you retrieving and how are you using it?  Are you dynamically
adding meta-data to messages which the user sends?

Justin

How can I change my packaging/deployment? Could you tell me more ?

For the "token" use-case, I should receive token from client who try to