activemq-users mailing list archives

From "怀守昆" <huai...@sina.com>
Subject Artemis backup failover even quorum vote failed because of empty networkhealthcheck
Date Fri, 05 May 2017 02:53:04 GMT
 I'm test Artemis network isolation using quorum vote.

The backup failover after quorum vote return false.

I check the code find that in SharedNothingBackupQuorum#decideOnAction, after test isLiveDown(),
networkHealthCheck is also checked.
If no network health check url/address configured, it always returns true.
So the backup decide it should failover.

Will this be an issue?

I use artemis 2.0.0, with 1 master and 1 slave.
According user guide, the backup should never failover.