activemq-users mailing list archives

From mtod <m...@thetods.net>
Subject Users.properties & groups not updating when removing of a user
Date Tue, 30 May 2017 18:14:19 GMT
I have an ActiveMQ 5.14.5 running on Windows I have a login.config setup as
listed below:

activemq-domain {
    org.apache.activemq.jaas.PropertiesLoginModule required
        org.apache.activemq.jaas.properties.user="users.properties"
        org.apache.activemq.jaas.properties.group="groups.properties"
	reload=true;
};

I updated the activemq.xml with the following:

<jaasAuthenticationPlugin configuration="activemq-domain" />

When I add a user to the users.properties and group.properties it seems to
work fine.
It reloads and the user starts working but when I try to remove that same
user it does not seem to reload the file updates.
The user just continues to have the ability to send messages.

I would like the ability to update the file both for new accounts and to
remove old ones with out having to restart ActiveMQ.

Anyone have any experience with this option?

Thanks

Mike