activemq-users mailing list archives

From abhijith <topcoderabhij...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Artemis 2.0 upgrade Shared datastore
Date Thu, 18 May 2017 13:54:33 GMT
I don't think it works.  Atleast I found one issue in getJMSDestination
header.  There is check in ActiveMQDestination.fromAddress() method to check
for address to startsWith jms.queue or jms.topic.  In v2.0 broker is adding
the address without this prefix even when anycastPrefix or multicastPrefix
is specified.

I will let Justin or Martyn confirm this or let me know if there is a
workaround.  We dearly would like to have 1.4 clients working on 2.0,
otherwise we have to upgrade all clients along with broker which becomes
really difficult.