activemq-users mailing list archives

From aragoubi <aymen....@gmail.com>
Subject Connection to activemq broker is lost within one second
Date Tue, 16 May 2017 15:12:37 GMT
I have an embedded broker, and I am connection a Paho client to it.
This my broker config file :

  <broker xmlns="http://activemq.apache.org/schema/core" useJmx="true"
useShutdownHook="false"  brokerName="mimo.broker1">

     <managementContext>

       <managementContext createConnector="false"/>
     </managementContext>

    <persistenceAdapter>
       <kahaDB directory="activemq-data/kahadb"/>

     </persistenceAdapter>

    <transportConnectors>
	  <transportConnector name="ws+mqtt"
uri="ws://0.0.0.0:1884?transport.useKeepAlive=true"/>
    </transportConnectors>
  </broker>

When I connect my apache paho to my broker, connection is established but
lost within only one second.
I tried to connect instead to mosquito broker and connection is never lost.

Could someone help me with this ?