activemq-users mailing list archives

From pedro-masterasp <pe...@masterasp.com>
Subject Re: Integration between Node.js and ActiveMQ - how to use
Date Thu, 11 May 2017 10:50:40 GMT
Thank for your reply Gordon. I will be sure to mention you (and your work)
around when I finally get this tackled.

Does anyone have any input regarding my question 4?

Q4: Is it possible to use any of the EIPs that ActiveMQ offers with Node.js?
If so, how?

A4 (WIP): I believe this would still be possible via the REST DSL with XML
(even though we don't use Spring nor anything like that) but I can't find
anything nor anyone actually using it. Any input?