activemq-users mailing list archives

From kovacro <robert.ko...@loto-quebec.com>
Subject Re: ActiveMQ REST Api with HTTP
Date Wed, 10 May 2017 11:48:51 GMT
Hello Tim,

First of all, thank you very much for replying.

Concerning point 1:

I have read your answer and I believe you are right. The clientID is not a
filter.
My Question: What is the function of the clientID, since I can asssign any
value to it and it will work?
Bottom line, I don't understand the meaning of this phrase:
"When using this approach, you don't need to keep sessions alive between
requests, you just need to use the same clientId every time." --> why use
the same clientID?

Concerning point 2:
You write: I don't see anywhere that you're setting the "test"
header property to "2" when you publish.

On the following page: http://activemq.apache.org/rest.html, they don't seem
to indicate that you must define the selector in the post command (or
sender).
My mistake, I will try it out.
If you can, I would greatly appreciate an example.

Thank you