activemq-users mailing list archives

From Siebo <blacktora...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: org.apache.activemq.broker.TransportConnection.Transport - Transport Connection to: tcp://XX.XX.XXX.XXX:5445 failed: java.io.EOFException
Date Wed, 10 May 2017 08:24:35 GMT
Hi Tim,

After quite long time, I got the thread dumps.
I attach only one of 'master' ActiveMQ machine.
thread_dump.log
<http://activemq.2283324.n4.nabble.com/file/n4725874/thread_dump.log>
Here are weird info I noticed from thread_dump:
- There are 4955 threads in WAITING state.
- Most of them (4917 threads) comes from
org.apache.activemq.thread.DedicatedTaskRunner.runTask.
- There are 4899 threads relate to a queue/topic
mq1-42989-1493220210257-1:1:xxxx

Do you have any ideas from this thread dump?
I wonder if my trouble would be solved if UseDedicatedTaskRunner disabled?

Thanks and best regards,
Siebo