activemq-users mailing list archives

From Tim Bain <tb...@alumni.duke.edu>
Subject Re: ActiveMQ master slave with data replication
Date Fri, 07 Apr 2017 06:41:12 GMT
Also, you could consider using a RDBMS as your backing store. It's had less
tuning than KahaDB, and it's not particularly well supported on this
mailing list because I've never used it and I'm not sure if any of the
other active responders have either, but it's more stable than LevelDB and
it doesn't require a shared filesystem.

Tim