activemq-users mailing list archives

From Tim Bain <tb...@alumni.duke.edu>
Subject Re: Same messages to new queue with new destination
Date Thu, 06 Apr 2017 15:49:47 GMT
I'd use a composite queue:
http://activemq.apache.org/virtual-destinations.html (near the bottom)

Tim

On Apr 6, 2017 8:11 AM, "Optimus" <argmishra.ece@gmail.com> wrote:

I am currently working on a task which involve functionality of sending
duplicate messages to new queue which is directing to fresh location.

The scenario is like this

I have a queue name 'A' where I am receiving messages from long time. Now I
need to create a new queue with name 'B' and its destination is 'C'.

Messages of queue A will be saved in queue B at forwarded at location given
in C. This C is a tcp location. I have gone through concept
virtual-destinations, composite-destinations, message-groups etc but none of
these seems to be working for me.