activemq-users mailing list archives

From Tim Bain <tb...@alumni.duke.edu>
Subject Re: Demos on windows
Date Fri, 07 Apr 2017 03:00:08 GMT
All of the (Linux-based) examples I found in the first few pages of Google
search results showed running from .. instead of cd'ing into bin, so I
expect we'd correct the problem you pointed out (thank you) by making it
use that same paradigm.

You're referring to a user guide that's bundled with the distribution zip,
right? If so, please submit a bug in JIRA, since that's a "code" change.