activemq-users mailing list archives

From Tim Bain <tb...@alumni.duke.edu>
Subject Re: ActiveMQ master slave with data replication
Date Fri, 07 Apr 2017 06:29:12 GMT
ActiveMQ allows pluggable storage lockers (
http://activemq.apache.org/pluggable-storage-lockers.html) which allow you
to use a different technology for master election than you use for message
storage. So the inability of a shared filesystem technology to provide
distributed file locks isn't a deal breaker.

Tim