activemq-users mailing list archives

From Tim Bain <tb...@alumni.duke.edu>
Subject Re: Can ActiveMQ take advantage of Oracle transparent application failover?
Date Wed, 26 Apr 2017 19:40:41 GMT
Pluggable storage lockers (
http://activemq.apache.org/pluggable-storage-lockers.html) could let you
work around any issues with the locking behavior under this configuration.

The code for the current Oracle interface is at
https://github.com/apache/activemq/blob/master/activemq-jdbc-store/src/main/java/org/apache/activemq/store/jdbc/adapter/OracleJDBCAdapter.java
(superclass:
https://github.com/apache/activemq/blob/master/activemq-jdbc-store/src/main/java/org/apache/activemq/store/jdbc/adapter/DefaultJDBCAdapter.java).
The code isn't all that complicated, so if you wanted to implement a TAC
capability, it wouldn't be too complicated of a task. And if you contribute
the code back to us, you won't have to maintain it and apply it to future
versions when you upgrade.

Tim