activemq-users mailing list archives

From Tim Bain <tb...@alumni.duke.edu>
Subject Re: Unwanted caching of authorization results
Date Fri, 07 Apr 2017 12:47:45 GMT
Thanks for giving this guidance for anyone who wants to do this in the
future.

If you'd like to have a less hacky (i.e. config file based) way to do this
in a future version of ActiveMQ, please submit an enhancement request in
JIRA. If you do, please copy and paste the workaround you just described so
that anyone on a version before the enhancement is implemented knows how to
use the hacky approach.

Tim