activemq-users mailing list archives

From Clebert Suconic <clebert.suco...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Artemis production ready?
Date Fri, 28 Apr 2017 20:21:50 GMT
I know of a few large deployments using 1.5.4.

I have myself done a lot of testing using production similar (actually
worse than production) testcases.

You have to actually as with any new system check your configurations and
do your testing. But I wouldn't release something under Apache where I
wouldn't mean production ready.

For 2.0 there will be a 2.1 next week.  Very safe.