activemq-users mailing list archives

From Clebert Suconic <clebert.suco...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Apache Artemis - Stress-test time
Date Mon, 10 Apr 2017 16:33:49 GMT
only thing I see on the thread dump is reained message is doing a
query on the queue every time:

 - org.apache.activemq.artemis.api.core.SimpleString.split(char)
@bci=100, line=314 (Compiled frame)

 - org.apache.activemq.artemis.core.postoffice.impl.AddressImpl.<init>(org.apache.activemq.artemis.api.core.SimpleString,
org.apache.activemq.artemis.core.config.WildcardConfiguration)
@bci=31, line=48 (Compiled frame)

 - org.apache.activemq.artemis.core.postoffice.impl.SimpleAddressManager.getMatchingBindings(org.apache.activemq.artemis.api.core.SimpleString)
@bci=77, line=121 (Compiled frame)

 - org.apache.activemq.artemis.core.postoffice.impl.PostOfficeImpl.getMatchingBindings(org.apache.activemq.artemis.api.core.SimpleString)
@bci=5, line=656 (Compiled frame)

 - org.apache.activemq.artemis.core.server.impl.ActiveMQServerImpl.bindingQuery(org.apache.activemq.artemis.api.core.SimpleString)
@bci=110, line=722 (Compiled frame)

 - org.apache.activemq.artemis.core.server.impl.ServerSessionImpl.executeBindingQuery(org.apache.activemq.artemis.api.core.SimpleString)
@bci=9, line=730 (Compiled frame)

 - org.apache.activemq.artemis.core.protocol.mqtt.MQTTRetainMessageManager.addRetainedMessagesToQueue(org.apache.activemq.artemis.core.server.Queue,
java.lang.String) @bci=27, line=74 (Compiled frame)

 -

@Mtaylor: any way to avoid it?