activemq-users mailing list archives

From Paul Mellor <paul.mel...@gmail.com>
Subject Setting client prefetch in Artemis Core API
Date Wed, 26 Apr 2017 20:52:23 GMT
Hi,

How do I set the client prefetch when using the Artemis Core API?  I've
seen examples of setting it in the URL when using the JMS API but couldn't
find anything that worked for the Core API.

I am creating my client consumer as so:

ServerLocator locator = ActiveMQClient.createServerLocatorWithoutHA(
    new TransportConfiguration(InVMConnectorFactory.class.getName())
);

ClientSessionFactory factory = locator.createSessionFactory();
ClientSession session = factory.createSession();
session.start();

ClientConsumer consumer = session.createConsumer("queue");

Thanks in advance

Paul