activemq-users mailing list archives

From Mike Wallace <mike_wallac...@yahoo.com.INVALID>
Subject Transport scheme NOT recognized: [mqtt+nio]
Date Thu, 13 Apr 2017 13:12:27 GMT
I'm upgrading from ActiveMQ 5.4.2 to 5.13.0 and dropped the newer activemq-all.jar file into
our application. When we restart the app, I'm seeing this exception:
org.springframework.beans.factory.BeanCreationException: Error creating bean with name 'org.apache.activemq.xbean.XBeanBrokerService#0'
defined in class path resource [activemq.xml]: Invocation of init method failed; nested exception
is java.io.IOException: Transport Connector could not be registered in JMX: java.io.IOException: Transport
scheme NOT recognized: [mqtt+nio] at org.springframework.beans.factory.support.AbstractAutowireCapableBeanFactory.initializeBean(AbstractAutowireCapableBeanFactory.java:1578)
at org.springframework.beans.factory.support.AbstractAutowireCapableBeanFactory.doCreateBean(AbstractAutowireCapableBeanFactory.java:545)
at org.springframework.beans.factory.support.AbstractAutowireCapableBeanFactory.createBean(AbstractAutowireCapableBeanFactory.java:482)
I haven't made any changes to the activemq.xml file, so I'm not sure why this isn't working.
Maybe there are some dependencies I'm missing...
Thanks, Mike