activemq-users mailing list archives

From Steve Hill <sh...@futurelogix.co.uk>
Subject Re: Can ActiveMQ take advantage of Oracle transparent application failover?
Date Wed, 26 Apr 2017 15:07:16 GMT
I have not used oracle rac but it sounds like active mq is tied to a single instance rather
than any available oracle server. Have you considered putting a load balancer in front that
can determine whether the back end is up and can route requests appropriately?  Not sure if
this would work as not had prior experience .

Thanks