activemq-users mailing list archives

Site index · List index
Message view « Date » · « Thread »
Top « Date » · « Thread »
From Shobhana <shobh...@quickride.in>
Subject Re: ActiveMQ broker becomes unresponsive after sometime
Date Fri, 28 Apr 2017 04:26:17 GMT
Thanks for your quick response Tim!

The top command yesterday showed the following after the broker became
unresponsive :
a) CPU usage : 15 min avg was 1.2 cores 
b) Memory % : ~35%
c) KiB Mem : 32948228 total, 25744576 used, 7203652 free, 51704 buffers

Today I'll capture necessary data periodically and observe for any
differences. I'll also enable capturing GC logs and check for any hints from
there.

Long back we had enabled JMX, but we had observed some scalability issues;
when we checked heap dump we found many JMX related objects and hence
disabled JMX.

If I cannot identify anything useful from data collected periodically or
from GC logs, I'll enable JMX for sometime to check the health of broker.



--
View this message in context: http://activemq.2283324.n4.nabble.com/ActiveMQ-broker-becomes-unresponsive-after-sometime-tp4725278p4725294.html
Sent from the ActiveMQ - User mailing list archive at Nabble.com.

Mime
View raw message