activemq-users mailing list archives

From Optimus <argmishra....@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Same messages to new queue with new destination
Date Tue, 18 Apr 2017 14:59:14 GMT
To get expected result, I followed below two steps :-

1. I observed log files that shows which hint towards some corrupt or
partial deployed ActiveMQ. SO, I took back up and reinstall the ActiveMQ

2. Below are my final changes in activemq.xml

   <destinationInterceptors>
            <virtualDestinationInterceptor>
               <virtualDestinations>
                  <compositeQueue name="exitingqueue">