activemq-users mailing list archives

From Siebo <blacktora...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: org.apache.activemq.broker.TransportConnection.Transport - Transport Connection to: tcp://XX.XX.XXX.XXX:5445 failed: java.io.EOFException
Date Thu, 13 Apr 2017 09:20:02 GMT
I'm facing the same problem and after 2-3 days, ActiveMQ stopped because of
OutOfMemoryError on broker side:

After doing some research, I have some theories:
- TCP connection with EOFException cannot be closed.
- Each TCP connection was run under a separate thread, so the thread cannot
be destroyed due to the TCP connection still alive.
- When the number of threads exceed limitation, it caused OutOfMemoryError.

The problem occurred from last 3 months and I have to restart ActiveMQ
service daily to avoid OutOfMemoryError.
I appreciate all of your ideas and solutions.

Note: I am using ActiveMQ 5.14.1

Thanks,
Siebo