activemq-users mailing list archives

From Tim Bain <tb...@alumni.duke.edu>
Subject Re: How to change debug level of CLIENT applications ( inactivity Monitor logging)
Date Thu, 23 Mar 2017 13:01:35 GMT
In a client application, ActiveMQ is just one JAR (or several) that's part
of a much larger whole. The client application establishes how logging will
be done, and ActiveMQ plays by those rules. Since you're seeing ActiveMQ
content in the client logs, this is already working, and your job is to
find the files that control logging and add your content to it, *not*
define your own new file and try to get the logging framework to use it. If
the client is using Log4J, it might be controlled by either a properties
file or an XML file, so you'll need to find out which and apply your
changes to it in the appropriate syntax. If it's a different logging
framework (e.g. Java Util Logging), then it has its own control file and
format and you'll use that.

Tim

On Mar 23, 2017 5:04 AM, "Francesco Furfari" <francesco.furfari@isti.cnr.it>