activemq-users mailing list archives

From Tim Bain <tb...@alumni.duke.edu>
Subject Re: The size of KahaDB doesn't seem to decrease
Date Fri, 17 Mar 2017 13:28:54 GMT
Yes, the DLQ is a queue, irrespective of what destination type the messages
were originally sent to.

Tim

On Mar 17, 2017 1:49 AM, "Hidekazu" <hi_decaf@yahoo.co.jp> wrote:

Dear Tim

Thanks for helping me understand the specification of ActiveMQ.
Thanks to you, I understand ActiveMQ more than before.

I could delete data.db safely.
(Thank you very much!!)

By the way, I use ActiveMQ with TOPIC (not queue.)
Will I see DLQ in queue tab in ActiveMQ console when my ActiveMQ with Topic
has a DLQ?

Anyway, I come to know what ActiveMQ is like thanks to you.

kawai