activemq-users mailing list archives

From Clebert Suconic <clebert.suco...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Cross platform and language messaging
Date Wed, 08 Mar 2017 22:53:14 GMT
Artemis will make proper conversions when you are crossing the protocol barrier.

Although in case you sending an AMQP message, you have to follow the
JMS Mapping if you are expecting the message to be received property
on the other end. That's especially the case with Bodies..  (for
instnace you can't send a BooleanValue on a property and expect it to
be properly received on a java client using OpenWire, or on a AMQP
Client using JMS if that property doesn't make much sense in JMS
terms.. that's the only caveat).