activemq-users mailing list archives

From ak-dak <ku...@dakosy.de>
Subject general problem with pending messages
Date Thu, 30 Mar 2017 13:14:18 GMT
Hi all,

we are using the ActiveMQ-Broker in version 5.13.1 for several projects and
it works fine. But there is one thing what I haven't understand correctly.

If we have a queue with pending messages the amount of log files in the
kahadb data folder grows permanantly. After some time when the folder is
full up to it's maximum (1GB), the health status of the broker is warning
and the consumption of messages is slow.

Sometimes it could be possible that messages will not be processed and thus
they are pending for several hours or days. What can we do to make the
ActiveMQ broker more robust with pending messages?

Best regards

Anton