activemq-users mailing list archives

From kiroalbatrosa <martin.iva...@programista.pro>
Subject Persistent activemq messages
Date Mon, 20 Mar 2017 12:31:53 GMT
Hi all,

I have activemq set up in a docker swarm env, and I set up the data
directory to our shared NFS volume so that we wouldn`t lose any
messages/data when the service changes nodes.So far so good but when we
restart the service to test out the settings the messages in the queue are
still lost, I have also changed the broker in the activemq.xml as such:

 broker xmlns="http://activemq.apache.org/schema/core"
brokerName="localhost" dataDirectory="${activemq.data}" persistent="true"
deleteAllMessagesOnStartup="false" useShutdownHook="false"
schedulerSupport="true"

Can someone please share some thoughts on what is missed or needs amending
to achieve persistence properly?
Thanks in advance.