activemq-users mailing list archives

From zeus1985 <saisri....@gmail.com>
Subject Cross platform and language messaging
Date Wed, 08 Mar 2017 19:42:20 GMT
Our organization has wide variety of languages java, python, .net, groovy
etc., We would like to have XATransactions for the clients that are
interested having these type of transactions. Can all these platforms send
and receive JMS messages? I read through the features, but it is not clear
if I can use all the protocols together (AMQP, JMS, Stomp) so that it
supports all the platforms? or Only one protocol can be configured at a
time.

Could some one shed light on this. Thank you.