activemq-users mailing list archives

From Justin Bertram <jbert...@apache.org>
Subject Re: Artemis 2.0: How to get the list of Queues and Topics from a server? (Fails in 2.0 with v1.5.3 code)
Date Wed, 22 Mar 2017 18:43:30 GMT
> how to retrieve the list of Queues and Topics from an Artemis v2.0.0 server?

I think you'll be good to just use org.apache.activemq.artemis.api.core.management.ResourceNames.BROKER
rather than JMS_SERVER with your existing code.

> is there a migration/upgrade guide to upgrade from 1.5.x to 2.0.x?

There isn't a migration guide for 1.5.x to 2.0.x as such, but the documentation shipped with
2.0 should be up to date (although a few things might have been missed).

> or a least is there a list of "deprecated/removed/changed" features from v1.5.x to 2.0.x?

The release notes [1] is the closest thing you'll find.

Justin

[1] https://issues.apache.org/jira/secure/ReleaseNote.jspa?projectId=12315920&version=12338813