activemq-users mailing list archives

From Francesco PADOVANI <Francesco.PADOV...@bticino.it>
Subject Re: ARTEMIS: bad-performance behaviour after 7-10 days of usage
Date Fri, 10 Feb 2017 13:58:19 GMT
Hi Martyn,

we're testing your 1.6.0 snapshot.

The issues related to retained messages ACK and durable queues seem ok now. Great!

I noticed that this snapshot doesn't include the fix for weird chars when messages are recovered
from journal: do you think it will be included in 1.5.3 release?

And last question: with artemis 1.5.1 we were able to connect also by using clientID longer
than 23 chars. Now, with 1.6.0 (and maybe also with 1.5.2 ...I admit I've not yet tested it)
we can't.

It is changed something about clientid length support?

Thanks in advance.

Francesco

________________________________
From: Martyn Taylor <mtaylor@redhat.com>
Sent: Thursday, February 9, 2017 5:36:19 PM
To: users@activemq.apache.org
Subject: Re: ARTEMIS: bad-performance behaviour after 7-10 days of usage

On Thu, Feb 9, 2017 at 3:54 PM, Francesco PADOVANI <
Francesco.PADOVANI@bticino.it> wrote:

> Hi Martyn,
>
> Thanks a lot for this!
>
> It could save us just in time...

I hope so.

> As soon as I can, I'll try to build artemis from your last commit and make
> some tests.

I've created a snapshot build you can test with:

https://repository.apache.org/content/groups/snapshots/org/apache/activemq/apache-artemis/1.6.0-SNAPSHOT/apache-artemis-1.6.0-20170209.161917-15-bin.zip

Please let me know how you get on.

Thanks