activemq-users mailing list archives

From Clebert Suconic <clebert.suco...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Artemis 1.5.1 : org.apache.activemq.artemis.core.server] AMQ222029: Could not locate page transaction messages under some load
Date Fri, 03 Feb 2017 20:33:19 GMT
when you send messages in paging, they get written into page and the
journal in case you send transactionally.

if you restart the system, or kill, in case you're sending paged.. the
record will be written on the page files but it may be lost from the
journal.

Once you restart the page-tx is not there and you will see this warning.

If you over-use paging, I recommend to send not transactionally though.