activemq-users mailing list archives

From "abhinaw.sarang" <abhinaw.sar...@hpe.com>
Subject Re: AMQ 5.11 not consistent while distributing same group of messages to consumer.
Date Mon, 27 Feb 2017 06:01:42 GMT
Hi Tim,
We are using default configuration for grouping, whatever provided by AMQ.
And There is only one instance on AMQ running (there is no networked
broker).
There are 2 clients making 1 connection each to the broker.
They are connecting using listener, using the AMQ connection pool libraries
below
activemq-jms-pool-5.11.1, activemq-pool-5.11.1 and commons-pool-1.6.

The problem we are seeing only when we have a lot of messages coming into
same group.
Ex: sometimes device bombard same type of message (of same group) in this
case AMQ distributing then to multiple clients.

Thanks,
Abhinaw Sarang