activemq-users mailing list archives

From sumit <sumitkuma...@gmail.com>
Subject move like option for mq
Date Mon, 06 Feb 2017 10:01:26 GMT
HI

I was previously using file component and was able to successfully move a
file after processing to a desired folder.

Now I am listening for a Rabbitmq and want to make a file after processing
the mq message and then move that file to a specified folder as does the
move option in file component.

I do not want to make a route for this ,is there any way to extend Camel in
a way and acheive this functionality.I am using camel version 2.14.0 on
windows machine along with Rabbitmq versioned 3.6.5.

input.csvpath=file\:C\:\\EZOPS\\CSVInput?move=${in.headerEZOPSTradeExceptionFileName}&preMove\=C\:\\EZOPS\\processed\\&moveFailed=C\:\\EZOPS\\failed\\

mq.input.csvpath=rabbitmq://localhost:5672/EZFileUploadExchange?connectionFactory=#customConnectionFactory&queue=CSVFileQueue&routingKey=CSVFileMessage&exchangeType=direct&durable=true&autoDelete=false

In a way I want to have a moveFailed option as in input.csvpath to be
defined in mq.input.csvpath.