activemq-users mailing list archives

From xabhi <xabh...@gmail.com>
Subject activemq-admin command line missing ActiveMQ v5.14.3
Date Fri, 03 Feb 2017 10:11:00 GMT
Hi,

I see that ActiveMQ admin command 'bin/activemq-admin' is removed in
v5.14.3. I was unable to find the relevant ticket in JIRA. Could anyone
explain why it was removed and what is the alternative? I use it to collect
various usage statistics in my ActiveMQ setup which are very helpful. The
corresponding documentation (
http://activemq.apache.org/activemq-command-line-tools-reference.html
<http://activemq.apache.org/activemq-command-line-tools-reference.html>  )
doesn't say anything about removal.

Is there any other command line tool similar to 'activemq-admin query' with
which i can get the usage statistics about destinations etc.

Thanks,
Abhi