activemq-users mailing list archives

From Adam Whitney <adam.whit...@sony.com>
Subject Re: Network Connector too slow when receive high rate persistent message
Date Wed, 01 Feb 2017 00:58:41 GMT
ok, we re-ran the test with 3 brokers, 2 producer hosts, and 4 consumer hosts
(each consumer host has 50 consumers on a single connection) and this time
with the proper configs on the consumer side and the system behaved a little
better, but still started queueing on the broker at about 500 tps. Since the
system doesn't queue on the broker at all with a single broker, this is more
evidence that the network consumers can't handle the load.

We'll try again with conduitSubscriptions="true" and
decreaseNetworkConsumerPriority="true" and I'll post back here when it's
done.