activemq-users mailing list archives

From Erich Duda <dudaer...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Streaming of large messages over JMS
Date Tue, 28 Feb 2017 16:20:13 GMT
Thanks for response.

It makes sense. I thought it is done because of performance but I wasn't
sure. I supposed that Java do these optimizations already in
FileInputStream.

Based on your response I've done research on Internet and it seems you
are right. BufferedInputStream really saves IO calls.

Erich

Dňa 28.02.2017 o 16:56 Clebert Suconic napísal(a):