activemq-users mailing list archives

From Tim Bain <tb...@alumni.duke.edu>
Subject Re: Activemq logs continuous errors for non-exisistent IP/connections
Date Fri, 20 Jan 2017 13:28:56 GMT
Sounds like a problem that would be best solved with a firewall...

Tim

On Jan 19, 2017 7:22 PM, "ssutar" <shrutika_sutar@intuit.com> wrote:

Activemq logs continuous errors for non-exisistent IP/connections. The IP
does not exist, we still keep getting below message after moving to SSL
ERROR | Could not accept connection from tcp://IP:23721:
javax.net.ssl.SSLHandshakeException: Remote host closed connection during
handshake.
We tried reconfiguring new activemq instance still shows the same IP errors.
We are using external DB, so removing the DB also not make the message
disappear.
Any suggestions? Any configuration at the activemq side where we can
connections from inactive IP's?

Thanks for any help.