activemq-users mailing list archives

From Tim Bain <tb...@alumni.duke.edu>
Subject Re: Fatal Error: java.io.SyncFailedException: sync failed
Date Fri, 13 Jan 2017 02:32:18 GMT
Also, are there any other errors in the logs?  You say that this error took
down the broker, but it might be that some other error or condition took
down the broker and this error was simply collateral damage from the
process of shutting down.

On Jan 12, 2017 2:27 PM, "Clebert Suconic" <clebert.suconic@gmail.com>